Thursday, November 13, 2008

Technology...

There are multiple things that come to mind when I think of the usage of technology in this current era. The first thing that comes to thought is the extensive use of the handy dandy contraption called the "cellphone". Although I cannot be entirely sure about the true statistic, I am willing to bet money that at least 9 out of 10 Central students can proudly claim possession of a cellphone. (Sadly enough, I just so happen to fall into the remainder 10% who can't claim possession of a cell phone.) One thing I've taken noticed to is the not-so elusive act of "text messaging" during class. Personally, I've gotten used to it and I could care less what any other student happens to be doing during class, but let's be honest, unless you honestly believe that there is some intrinsic value and/or interest about your thighs or your knee caps for that matter, then you really shouldn't be concentrating on anything under your desk...for really any reason at all.

I also begin to think about the new movie Eagle Eye, but I'll write more about that in a different post.

3 comments:

L. M. Peifer said...

We are using your blog as an example for hour 2. I hope you don't mind.

Sarita's Blog [woot woot] said...

That's just fine.

ashley :P said...

Sarita....Puns are the enemy. Remember that.